The Museum is located 16km East of Kingston at the entrance of scenic Grass Creek Park. This beautiful site along the St. Lawrence River offers many ways to extend your stay after you visit the Museum:
- Enjoy the sand beach and go for a swim
- Over 100 acres of park for you to explore.
- Watch the herons, geese and other wildlife
- Bring a picnic and use the barbecue facilities.
- Use the playground & covered gazebo.
If you would like to book the park facilities, please call our Facilities Booking Line at 613‐544‐4442, ext. 1817 or e‐mail email@example.com to obtain up to date fees and book any extra requirements for your special events.
For more information about Kingston Parks, visit the City of Kingston website